*send me your updated profile at* *dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com
<dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>*

Hi,

If you find yourself suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Title:                         *Project Manager- 30526

*Location:       *          Tampa, FL 33647

*Duration:*                 12+  months extendable

*Status:*                      H-1, EAD, Green Card, or US Citizen

*Interview Process:*  *Telephonic + face to face*

*Must have*:

·         MS Project, Excel, Agile Product Lifecycle Management

*Job description:*

·         We have an immediate opening for a Project Manager with recent
devops project experience.

·         Applicants must have 5+ years of software and infrastructure
Project Management experience.

*Required*: Devops project experience

*Methodology:* Agile

·         Work closely with all project stakeholder groups to coordinate
the project milestones

·         Define and lead financial management for the project

·         Track project actuals against defined milestones and revisit the
overall plan as and when necessary

·         Understand and translate cross-team dependencies into actionable
plans

·         Identify and secure resources required to execute the plan and
monitor resource utilization by continuously analyzing staffing
requirements and resource allocations

·         Track projects against approved budgets and report on forecasts
and variances

*Dheeraj Chauhan | Sr. Technical Recruiter | RJT Compuquest*

222 N. Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250, El Segundo CA 90245

*Email : dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com <dhee...@rjtcompuquest.com>* |
Skype/*Hangout
: dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com <dheeraj.rgtal...@gmail.com>*