Hi Partners,

This is *Aditya* from *Violetink*, I have 2 positions for *Data Architect
with Healthcare Background in Irvine, CA.* If you are interested, I would
like the opportunity to present you to my client. Please send us an updated
copy of your resume with a daytime, evening phone number, expected
compensation in your next job and best time to reach you.

*           LinkedIn ID must           *

*Position: **Sr. Data Architect *

*Location: Orange County/Irvine CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, Computer
   Engineering, Computer Information systems, or work equivalent.
   - 7+ years of *database design and development*.
   - 3+ years of *healthcare managed care experience*
   - 3+ years of *experience leading the Data Integration and Warehousing
   architecture, design, and implementation efforts for large scale,
   enterprise DWBI programs within the Healthcare Provider and Managed care
   space*

*Specialized Abilities:*

   - *Data warehouse design* expertise
   - *Data modeling* experience
   - *Advanced SQL Server* with demonstrated capability using SSMS, SSIS,
   SSAS, and other integration tools.
   - Extensive experience working with *Healthcare Provider and Managed
   care data* from a data profiling, analysis, and modeling perspective,
   with a solid understanding of the relevant Healthcare business processes.
   - Understanding of *healthcare coding (HCC, HEDIS, ICD, CPT, HCPCS)*
   - Detailed understanding of *Healthcare Claims, Authorizations, and
   Enrollment*.

Aditya
Violet Ink LLC
amo...@violetink.com