Hi ,

Hope you are doing well at your end.

Our Direct client is looking candidate for the position * Opentext
Architect / Consultant / Administrator* in *Houston TX*

*Kindly send me your updated resume along with pay rate expectation in
terms of hour*

*Find the Job Details below:*
*Job Title*         Opentext Architect / Consultant / Administrator*

* Work Location & Address*          Houston TX 77007 Contract duration (in
months)*   5*
Job Details:
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only) * 1. OpenText Content Server
16.0.3 2. Archive server Ver 16

Detailed Job Description:
Experience in in Enterprise Content Management OpenText Content Server
16.0.3, Archive Server ver 16, Scanning and Capture products  OpenText
Capture Center, Invoice Capture Center, SAP integrations  xECM, Records
Management, extensive experience in data migration solutions, data
migration tools InfoFusion OT Integration Center and other third party tools

Desired years of experience*:Above 5 years
Education/ Certifications (Required):BE

Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. Domain expertise
2. Customer relationship
3. Project delivery and coordination

Looking Forward to your response.