Good Afternoon,

Please be informed that we have the following apartment directly from the
owner in Executive Towers.

Building: Tower M
Floor: 25
Bedrooms: 2 BR
Area: 1,388 sq.ft.
Payment Plan: 70% paid, 30% on completion
Original Price: AED 1,490,000
Asking Price: AED 2,200 per sq.ft. net to owner plus transfer and commission

Best Regards,

*Mariam Hassan***

General Manager

Middle Real Estate