I know you're probably still wondering what and how all these big
forex traders do day to day to call themselves 'gurus' or professional
traders.. ... It's ok though I was there for a while too and simply
tried a bunch of stuff until my trail of mediocre results brought me
to what I'm about to show you.
I figured out that no matter how many of these auto-traders I bought,
or how often I was glued to my computer screen to analyze stuff -
there was ALWAYS simply way too much information to devour and try to
monetize. Not to say the robot traders suck or that I don't encourage
them, in fact some of them are amazing tools for me now, anyway...
Like the old saying goes "You can only get better at playing soccer if
you play with those better than you"? << This is undeniably true for
pretty much anything and everything in life, getting educated,
schooled, put to shame, and eventually learn to outperform.
It's like that handful of high school teachers you can probably pick
out that were in fact amazing educators. With forex, it's not much
different. Now imagine if you could learn how to bank and monetize
proper forex trades from a 20+ year veteran? Not just watch them
trade, but come under their wing and participate with them on a day to
day twice a day live? THAT is what I call an insiders edge! Having
said that, I want to introduce you to a brand new experience and
approach to these markets that a team of like-minded elites have
deployed:
There is set to be the hottest and most valuable forex elite
membership site on the planet. Why? Simply due to what we call a Zero
Tolerance To Ignorance factor. We leave ZERO room in our site for you
to remain ignorant to the markets, the market makers, and the winning
trades.
I don't want to drag this email on too much so I'm simply going to
list what this site comes with and you tell me if there is something
like this out there yet.
* Two live daily forex broadcasts AM and PM.
* Two live daily hot reports assessing the markets
* Thirty Days of scrollable archives of the above
* In-house automated trading robot to help mine the markets
* VIP interactive forum to elaborate on each topic covered
* Monthly perks, prizes, give-aways
* Bonus educational forex videos
* Bonus educational literature and documents
* One on One help from forex pros
It simply does not get better than this. Whether you're a newbie or a
pro, the Forex Brotherhood is going to blow you away once you absorb
some of the broadcasts and live trades our host let's you participate
in. Again there is NOTHING like this on the markets and I'm urging you
to at least take a gander at the page to see this in full swing, I can
guarantee that at the very least you'll be impressed, and if we're
lucky enough to have you join, you'll be amazed at how fast you
shorten that learning curve in this lucrative forex game.
http://fxbrotherhoodrak.blogspot.com/#