*THE LAUNCH OF THE YEAR*
**
*AXIS 3- Dubai Silicon Oasis
*
**
*UNBELIEVABLE PAYMENT PLAN*
*3% DOWN*
**
*9500 AED FOR 18 MONTHS DURING CONSTRUCTION*
**
*FROM JAN 2009*
**
*Balance in EQUAL installments over 80 months- You are basically getting
financing *
*from your developer for approx. 8  years INTEREST FREE*
**
*Completion Mid 2010*

*Single floor 3% and multiple floors 5% discount
For pre-launch discount on full floors please call me asap!
*
**
*Agents entitled to 1% commissions*
**
*Starting price only 1460 per sq ft.*
**
*Only 1, 2 and 3 beds available

Dates: Nov. 6-8
Venue: **Emirates Towers Hotel*
* Time: 10am-8pm

I will be there from 3pm to 8pm on Thursday! If you are coming any other
time with your clients please call me.
*
  Call me:

Uzma Afzal