I have a client who needs a 1 Bed Room which will be ready by 2010 / 2011.
Should be a good known developer with a low psf price with total price
approx 1M - 1.1 M

please email me all details with your mobile number and if suitable I will
call back.

Please do not just send your mobile for me to call. It is impossible for me
to call each one since there will be over 25-30 responses

Thanks,

Sam