*

**

*Al-Reef Villa*

2 bed

Contemporary Phase

Direct Park View

1832 sq.ft

Selling Price:1.5 Million Net

Serious people contact me or contact with Najeeb ur Rehman on 050-9977558
giving him my property reference. Thanks

Regards

*Syed Waqas Rehman*
*Business Development Executive*
**
Cell:  0092 300 5186870, 0092 333 9259421
**
*PS: pls sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.

Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price may
change without prior notice.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.*