Hi.

I have a client who would like the one bedroom apartment in 8
Boulevard Walk provided it has a Business Bay view. I have shown him
other apartments in the area and he is specific in his requirements.He
can view even tomorrow if we can set up things by close of business
today.
You are free to call me on 050-1136673.

Kind regards.

Michael.