*
**Al Reef Villas Abu Dhabi*
*
2Bedroom Villas For Sale.

Type: Arabic.

Location: On the road to Shahama City near to Abu Dhabi Int'l Airport.

O.P: AED 832,951/-
S.P: AED 1.2 Million Negotiable.

Ready For Occupancy in November 2009.

Note: Two Units Available. *******50 Units coming up in some days********.

Asif Iqbal Niazi
050-9957409 / 055-6358756*
email with 'REMOVE' in the subject line.
Since this is an electronically transmitted message, hence there is a
possibility of it being damaged or corrupted by viruses or malware, please
confirm before forwarding any sort of information.
If i am not responding to your call, please leave me an SMS and i shall get
back with you soon. Thanx.