* ITALY Cluster
@
International City

3Units of LARGE STUDIO
818 Square Feet (As per Title Deed)
Building: U-2

Selling Price: 365,000 (All Inclusive from our side)

(((Apartments are on 1st, 3rd, and 4th Floor)))
(((VACANT)))
(((With TITLE DEED)))
(((Apartments has Nakheel Approval to Convert in 1 or 2Bedrooms)))
((((All Apartments are facing Huge Roundabout and Green Belt)))

ITALY Cluster

1Bedroom Apartment
732 Square Feet
1st Floor (Without Balcony)
Building: U-2

(((Rented Till March 2010 @ 41,800/= REFUNDABLE)))
Selling Price: 425,000 (All Inclusive From Our Side)

*
**
**
**
 ***
 PERSIA Cluster
*
 **
*1Bedroom Apartment*
*731 Square Feet (As Per Tittle Deed)*
*4th Floor (With Double Balcony)*
*Building: M-2*
* *
*(((Vacant)))*
*Selling Price: 430,000 (All Inclusvie from Our Side)*
**
**
  *Regards
Imran Khan Ally