Dear Owners / Agents,

         We are specializing in consolidation of Ajman plots we can
get you cash or ready property in Ajman against your plots & help you
to take your PDC cheques back. If you have plots available in Marmooka
city & Awali city we can help you to do the consolidation. Call or
email for further details

Thanks & Regards
Jawad Motiwala,
Property Advisor,