Hi,

We need a small commercial unit any where in deira and it should be easy
accessable and  have car parking facility around the place/ or nearyby the
building.
Its very very urgent!!!

(Pls do not reply to this email, as i rarely check the email)

Call me or sms me back

Contact: +971 5599 10710
Hashim Thalangara Muhammad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should you wish not to receive these notifications, please Reply with the
word REMOVE in the Subject Line very urgently to our email address-
nats...@gmail.com. Thank you-
We will remove your email address once we receive the same.

This email communication, together with any attachments, is confidential and
you may receive this email, may be through references, or may enroll us with
any other deeds and is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) and may
contain information which may be covered by legal, professional or other
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, any copying, distribution
or use of this email or its attachments, or of the information contained
herein, is strictly prohibited; please destroy this email and its
attachments. Iam neither liable for the proper, complete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor any delay in its receipt,
unauthorized interception by a third party, any alteration, or corruption
during transmission, or for any loss or damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"

Healthy Diet Could Cut Alzheimer’s Disease Risk :
http://healthybaba.com/2010/diet-fitness/04/healthy-diet-could-cut-alzheimers-disease-risk