I have a Buyer for  Dubai Marina 3bedroom + study/maids , minimum size 2300
sq ft + viewing tomorrow ,
NOT JBR

--
Pls note that above mentioned properties are subject to availability and
price may change without prior notice.

Thanks & Regards

Amar

cid:image001.jpg@01CA7CA4.521180C0

Suite 104 Al Tayer Building

Sheikh Zayed Road,

P.O. Box 75179 Dubai

United Arab Emirates

Mobile:+97155 - 354 2651

Mobile:+97150 - 354 2651

Tel:  +971 4 321 8808

Fax: +971 4 321 8860

Email: a...@centuriondubai.com

website: www.centuriondubai.com

PS: pls sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.

Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price may
change without prior notice.

ONLINE :-
Yahoo :   amarr84
Msn:       amarr1...@hotmail.com
Google talk:     a...@centuriondubai.com

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.
36% of all our solid waste is paper. Go paperless, go environmental.

P "Go green, keep it on the screen" - Please consider the environment before
printing this email.

--
Please note that above mentioned properties are subject to availability and
[...]

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join. Just send your request
to us.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

Healthy Living with: http://healthybaba.com