Do you have land or plot approx 6000 square feet available in Dubai
Barsha/Dubai Marina/Palm Jumeirah/Jumairah area for a house construction.
Also do you have a two bed rooms with maids room availbale now in the same
area? Please do not reply to this mail contact me at

ma3realest...@gmail.com

 Thanks to advise.
Muhammad Ali

--
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.