Apartments for Rent In International City

1BR in Spain Cluster
No Balcony
rent - 26k / 4 cheques
keys in hand

1BR in Italy Cluster - With balcony
Floor - 3rd and 2nd
2 Units in same Building
rent - 26k / 4 cheques

1BR in Morrocco Cluster
2Units - 1 is in building I - 08, 2nd is in - I-07
No balcony
rent - 23k / 4 to 6 cheques

1Br in Greece cluster - 3 Units
No Balcony
Rent - 25k / 4 cheques

Shops for rent in Spain Cluster
Facing Round about
Size - 913 / s-ft
Rent - 45 / per - s-ft

Shops in france Cluster
Block - p
8 shops total
Looking  to Give  to  1 client only
Rent - 40/ per s-ft

Shops in china Cluster
road side
area - 910 / s-ft
Rent - 35 / per s-ft

If u have a client do let me know call or sms me for serious client,
viewing only to clients

*+971 566789633*
*+971 558286861*
*Mohammed Shakir*
*New Homes Real Estate, International City*
*China Cluster,*
*Email - atifsha...@gmail.com *
*Emil    - sha...@newhomes.ae *
*BB - PIN - 271F6D3A*

 --
Dear all group members. Inshallaha real estate market are good very soon.

Moderater
Shahid Sheikh ( 050 - 9402765 )
Property Finder

Notice
This group just for only real estate.This group make a better relationship
with owners and broker.Please do not send bad emails. I'ts not good habit.
Thanks For co'opration.

"Property Finder" group.
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/property-finder?hl=en

--
*+971 566789633*
*+971 558286861*
*Mohammed Shakir*
*New Homes Real Estate, International City*
*China Cluster,*
*Email - atifsha...@gmail.com *
*Emil    - sha...@newhomes.ae *
*BB - PIN - 271F6D3A*

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"