Dear Associates,

All Maximum Cheque Deal...

Immediate Sale Vatika INXT Sector 82-83 Gurgaon

Emilia GF-Sector 83-E-Paid 35%-@56Lakh <35%25-@61.5Lakh> Maximum Cheque
Deal/ Flexible

Emilia Sector 82-B-FF 85% Paid @47.5L Cash/chq. Flexible

Emilia GF Sector-82-E-85% paid @57L Maximum Cheque Deal/ Flexible

Emilia Sector 82-E-SF 35% Paid @51.5L Cash/chq. Flexible

Primrose SF Sector 82-50% paid @56 L Cash/chq. Flexible

Primrose FF Sector 82/83-60% paid @67L Cash/chq. Flexible

Primrose GF Sector 82/83-30% paid @75L Cash/chq. Flexible

Iris GF@1cr.Maximum chq.Deal including enhancement.

Vatika 7 Lamps 2BHK (1298) @5300-

Plz Call-Aman-9971230707,Amit-9899988669,Chander-9871320022**

--

*Thnx & Rgd's,*

*Aman Yadav*

*Star Realty TM  *

*Star Shape & Structure Pvt. Ltd.** **"The Bigger Multiplier"*

*SCO-2 & 3 Second Floor, Omaxe Celebration Mall,*

*Sohna Road (Gurgaon) 122015.*

*Mobile No. +91-9971230707-9582307070,BBM -** **28BC7DBD,*

*Email:** **a...@starrealtyworld.com*

*:** **amankumarya...@gmail.com*

*Local Lonk:*
http://wikimapia.org/#lat=28.4264374&lon=77.0366481&z=17&l=0&m=b

*Please feel free to call/write me for more info.*

*Please mail** **STOP** **in subject, if not willing to get mail.*

Join my group

*https://groups.google.com/group/gurgaon-star-realty/about?hl=en*

*_______________________________________________________________________*

DISCLAIMER: This message, including attachments, sent from the offices
of Star Shape & Structure Pvt. Ltd.  is for the exclusive use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, you should not read, use, copy, disclose or distribute it in any
manner. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by return email, preserve its confidentiality and delete it
from your system. Thank you.

Star Shape & Structure Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee the security of any
information transmitted electronically and is not liable for the proper,
timely and complete transmission thereof.

P* **Please don't print this Email unless you really need to. This will
preserve trees on our planet earth. Thank you.*

--
Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"