Greetings from Flyingcolour!!

               Flyingcolour Real Estate is the Real Estate brokerage
vehicle of “Flyingcolour.com Investment Holding” promoted by the
professionals having decades of experience in the field. The company’s
promoters are active in the field in UAE/ Dubai Real Estate since 2003.
            Flyingcolour Real Estate is the leading edge of property
brokerage in the region. We embrace change and constantly challenging the
traditions of the industry to meet the excellence. Forward thinking
innovative attitude is designed to offer more professional and efficient
services on a friendly level. Our services are mentioned below:

1*.Indian Properties* - Promoting Indian Properties to NRI’s
2.*Dubai Properties* – Selling and Leasing Freeholds Properties
3.*Business Set-up Services* – Assisting Expatriate who wants to open their
Business in Dubai

As Dubai Real Estate market has significantly shown bright prospects in
recent time, *we have attractive land deals available for projects
development or just as an investment*.

We provide* A to Z projects investment advisory *starting from procuring
the land till selling the units in the projects along with some services
from our trusted partners like architectural firms & contractors.

Looking forward to meet in person to discuss more on this points.

Thanks ,

*Dubai Office   *
*Dharmesh Thakur*
*Dubai Property Administrator*
P.O.Box 84059, Dubai - U.A.E.
26th Floor, Suite No.2608-2609,
concord Tower, Dubai Media City,
Mobile: +971 55 223612
Tel: +971 43679795 Fax: +971 4 4541503
Email: dharm...@flyingcolour.com
Web: www.flyingcolour.com
ORN: 11654
*
*
*Mumbai Office*
*Manish*
*Business Development Manager*
Office No. 703, Penninsula Plaza,
Opposite Yash Raj Studio,
Near Fun Republic,
Andheri (West), Mumbai - 400053,
Maharashatra, INDIA
Mobile: +91 92 80461231
Tel: +91 22 40040766 Fax: +91 22 40040765
Email: man...@flyingcolour.com

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.