*UAE,*
*Phone 00971 **4 422 6209*
*Fax ----00971 **4 422 6211*
*cell: ---00971 55 5614 251*
*mnaeem1...@gmail.com*
*www.ProperPropertyDubai.com <http://www.properpropertydubai.com/>*
BRN No 11394
Rera No 1334

Register your Properties with us to get the best deals on Rent, Sale and
Buy.

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form
and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.* *
 .;,

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.