*For Rent*  Sr.# Community Tower SQFT View Floor Type Price  1 Dubai
Marina Princess 920 partial sea view below 50 1 BR 85000  2 JBR Sadaf
7 1450 Marina
View below 25 2 BR 123000  3 Dubai Marina Marina Crown 1400 partial
sea view below
30 2 BR 118000  4 Dubai Marina Elite Residence  1400 partial sea view above
50 2 BR 118000  5 Arabian Ranches Al Reem 1 3604 type 3 E villa  3 BR+S
175000  6 Greens Links East 1478 Golf Course view below 30 2 BR 155000  7
Downtown 29 Boulevard 414   below 10 Studio 65000  8 Old Town Yansoon 3 800
  Low floor 1 BR 105000  9 Old Town Zaafran 3 1300   below 10 2 BR 170000
10 JLT Concord Tower 1 700   below 10 1 BR 70000  11 Dubai Marina Princess
1200 full sea view below 50 2 BR 120000

> *For more information please call:*
> *
> Thanks & Regards,
> **
>
> *
>

> * *
>
>  *     ARSLAN ARSHAD*
>
> Business Development Executive**
>
>   **
>
> * *
>
> +971 55 339 3349
>
> ****
>
> * *
>
> +971 4 325 5325, +971 4 385 1567
>
> **
>
> * *
>
> +971 4 385 1576
>
> ****
>
> * *
>
> *ars...@aceproperties.ae***
>
> ****
>
> * *
>
> Office 511, The Elite Business Center, Behind The Mall Of the Emirates,
> Opp Lulu Hyper Market, Al Barsha 1, Dubai
>
> PO Box – 128513 Dubai, UAE
>
> * *
>
> * *
>

> **
>
> **
>
> Join us on :
>

> ** <http://www.facebook.com/Acepropertiesdubai>**
>
> **
>
> ** <https://twitter.com/acewaqas>**
>
> **
>
> **
>
> *
> Note: Please sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.
> **
> Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price
> may change without prior notice.
> **
> Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
> Save Earth.
> *
> Attention Owners and Investors: For immediate SALE / PURCHASE / RENT of
> your properties anywhere in the UAE please forward us an e-mail with
> details or call us. We will offer your properties to our ready clients.

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.