Dear Associates,

Greetings !!!!!

B/R Apartment for Sale in \"Burj Khalifa\" World\'s Tallest Tower. \"The
Height of Luxury & Prestige\" for AED 5,000 per sq,ft,

What we Flying Colour Real Estate are offering you...

We, Flying Colour Real Estate are offering you a fabulous & exquisite
One(1) Bedroom Apartment in the World\'s Tallest Building \"Burj Khalifa.
The Apartment offers Full Fountain View and is large size i.e. 970 sq.ft. The
Apartment is located above 25th floor giving extravagant views of the City
& Fountain. The curve of the Earth globe can be seen from the apartment.
Every nook & corner speaks all about Elegance & Prestige.

We offer you this apartment for Sale at the selling price of AED
4,850,000/-, This Apartment is Vacant & Ready to Move-in!

Building Features:

-The Residences - 900 studio, one, two, three and four bedroom
-The Corporate Suites - spread across 37 floors
-Exclusive Armani Residences - 144 fully furnished private apartments
-World?s first Armani Hotel - designed by Giorgio Armani himself
-World?s highest observatory with an outdoor deck
-A gourmet market
-Four luxurious pools
-Restaurants
-Exclusive lounges for Residents and Corporate Suites owners
-State-of-the-art fitness facility
- For more:http://bit.ly/1cajw0v

Serious Buyers/Investors, Kindly call us now on 055 2236312 / 043679795
For More information kindly contact
+971 4 3679795/ +971 55 2236312
Or reach us by our email: realest...@flyingcolour.com
Web: www.flyingcolour.com

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.