*Dear Associates,*

*Greetings from Flyingcolour!!!*

We are looking for an association with you.

We offer complete solutions for those who are looking for set up a new
business in Dubai or UAE. We have multicultural team of talented, proactive
professionals who believe in conducting our business dealings in a
consistent and professional manner.

*About Company:*

FLYING COLOUR   is a well established company based in Dubai-UAE, providing
professional solutions, growth advisory and comprehensive range of business
incorporation services to both new and experienced investors.

For more information visit: www.flyingcolour.net

Thanks & regards,

Flyingcolour

Office No.2608-2609, Concord tower,

Opposite Palm Jumeirah,

Dubai Media City, Dubai. UAE.

Tel: +971 4 4542366  / 3679795

Cell: +971 50 5585305

E mail:i...@flyingcolour.com

Web: www.flyingcolour.com

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.