Dear Friends
*Exclusive!! Fully Furnished Upgraded, 1BH Apt for sale in The Greens*

Building: AlGhozlan 3

4th floor

Full Pool and parking view

1.4M NTO

*VACANT ON TRANSFER *

Fully Furnished complete with curtains and Brand New Wooden flooring in the
living and bed room.
All new furniture, LCD, etc.
All White Goods Included.
Inside view of Pool and Community from living room balcony and bedroom......

For further detail
050-2404616
055-8717041
 *[image: bestregards.gif]*
*Abdul Hafeez*
Property Consultant

* +971 50 2404616*
 *+971 55 8717041*
* +971 4 4560079*
* +971 4 4533342*
*BRN: 2930*
*ORN: 12260*
*BBM: **2B2A7385*
*BBM: 76B5407F     *
  *B.O.Box: **391392, Dubai UAE*
 *gwre...@gmail.com <gwre...@gmail.com>*
 *AH**@skylineprops.com <a...@skylineprops.com>*
 *www.skyline-props.com <www.skyline-props.com>*
*Office no 1401, Damac Executive Heights, TECOM Dubai*
Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to Sale/ Buy or Rent your
properties faster please forward us an e-mail with your details. We will
offer your properties to our ready clients."
*__________________________________________________________________*

*Note: Please sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.*

*Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price
may change without prior notice.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.*
*All Properties subject to availability and price may change
without prior notice.*

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.