*DIRECT  PROEPRTY FOR RENT INTERNATION AL CITY DUBAI MARINA DUBAI SILICON
OASIS Plz Call 050-3977055*

*FULLY FURNISHED STUDIO GREECE CLUSTER L05 APT NO 303 ASKING RENT 4000 PER
MONTH 45 K 4 CHQ*

*MOROCCO CLUSTER WITH BALCONY STUDIO I08 APT NO 103 ASKING RENT 38 K 4 CHQ
40 K 12 CHQ*

*MOROCCO CLUSTER WITH OUT BALCONY I01 APT NO 302 ASKING RENT 48 K 4 CHQ *

*SPAIN CLUSTER SHOP READY 54 SQ.M ASKING RENT 70 K 4 CHQ NO KEY MONEY*

Italy

U19

116

STD 42 k

Italy

U14

111

STD 42 k

Spain

T09

G16

STD 42 k

Morocco

I03

401

1BR 50 K 4

China

F16

110

1BR 512 K 4

*Dubai Marina*

*Zumrud Tower*

*1110*

*STD 75 K 1 *

*DSO*

*Palace Tower*

*815*

*1BR-F*

*DSO*

*Silicon Gate 1*

*905D*

*STD 50 K 4*

*DSO*

*Silicon Gate 1*

*906D*

*STD 50 K 4 *

*DSO*

*Silicon Gate 1*

*1207B*

*STD 50 K 4*

*DSO*

*Silicon Gate 1*

*1903A*

*STD 50 K 4*

*Imran ahsan*

*050-3977055*

*050-9221584*

*im...@whitesandpropert.net <im...@whitesandpropert.net>*

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.