We Have Four Units for Staff Accomodation with Balcony in Persia Cluster.

The Building include the Facility of:

1 Hall
1 Bathroom
1 Balcony
1 Kitchen
Built in Wardrobe
Central A/C
24 hrs Security
Car parking
Close to markets
Close to shops
and etc.

Area is 530 sqft
The Rent is 36000/-1` chq n 38000/-2 chqs
Security Deposits : 2000/- AED ( which is refundable )
Commission: 3000 AED

For viewing and more info call now : 056 2966391

Regards:
Farah

Attention Owners and Investors: For immediate SALE / PURCHASE / RENT of
your properties anywhere in the UAE please forward us an e-mail with
details or call us. We will offer your properties to our ready clients’
E-Mail: farah.primehome @ gmail.com
Also visit our website for more properties : www.primehomedubai.com

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.