Dear Agents/Brokers,

We have an urgent buyer looking to buy 2 Bedroom plus garden in Old Town.

Budget is: 3 Million to 3.4 Million AED

Please send me details so we can work it  out.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Angel Sebastian*

*Sales & Admin Support*

Tel: +971 4 3851362 • Fax:  +971 4 3851363

Email:  *i...@distinct-re.com <i...@distinct-re.com>*

Website: www.distinct-re.com

Office 102, D2 Tower Al Barsha

P.O Box 391629, Dubai United Arab Emirates

RERA ORN: 11989

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
communication in error, please notify us immediately and return the message
and any attachments to us.

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.