Dear All

Urgent For Sale

Anantraj MACEO  Sector 91 Gurgaon

2 BHK 1404 sqft Middle Floor @ MKT Price

if you have any confirm Buyer Please Call 9818381114
​

--

*For All Original Booking/Resale (Gurgaon) and More Information Contact *

*Thanks & Regards*

*SURENDER*

*Manager - **Sales & Marketing *

*MNC PROPMART The Real Estate Consultants*

*Contact No :*
* 9818381114 E-mail        : suren...@mncprop.com <suren...@mncprop.com>*

*                  :  suren...@mncprobuild.com <suren...@mncprobuild.com>*

*Visit us       :  www.mncpropmart.com <http://www.mncpropmart.com/>*

*We are Authorized Sales Organizers of DLF, UNITECH, EMAAR MGF, JMD,
VATIKA, VIPUL, ORCHID, ANSAL, SPAZE, OMAXE, BPTP, BESTECH and other reputed
Developers*

and/or legally privileged Information and is meant for the intended
recipient(s) only. Internet Communications cannot be guaranteed to be
secure or error-free as information could be delayed, intercepted,
corrupted, lost, or contain viruses. MNC PROPMART does not accept any
liability for any errors, omissions, viruses or computer problems
experienced by any recipient as a result of this e-mail.

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.