Hi Dear,

I have a shop for sale in international city

Fully Fitted

Size : 380 net Sqft

View : Round about

Selling Price : 430,000 ( negotiable )

will be rent out 45,000
 mean 10 % ROI confirm

Thanks and Regards,

*Abdul Basit Sheikh *

*Property Consultant*

*Cell:   +971 52 680 4155*

*Tel:    +971 4 420 1955*

*Fax:   +971 4 420 6277*

*Email: **ba...@themnagers.co <ba...@themnagers.co>*

*Website: **www.themanagers.co* <http://www.themanagers.co/>

*Office 18, V-17 Russia Cluster,*

*International City, Dubai-UAE*

*Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your*

*details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to
my growing list of buyers."*

*NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.*

*** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the
information enclosed.*

*This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with
unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database. ***

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.