Properties for Sale in INTERNATIONAL CITY

1)      Vacant 1 Bedroom For Sale in England Cluster

Size: 731.35 Sq Ft

Bedrooms: 1

Bathrooms: 2

Price: 530,000

Building: England Cluster

Balcony: Yes

Title Deed: Available
Pics: Available
Viewing: Any-Time

2)      Extra Large  1 Bedroom For Sale in Al-DANA 2

Size: 1011.47 Sq Ft

Bedrooms: 1

Bathrooms: 2

Price: 750,000

Building: Al-DANA 02

Balcony: Yes

Parking: 1

Title Deed: Available
Pics: Available
Viewing: On Short Notice

3)      BEST OFFER!! Extra Large  1 Bedroom For Sale in Supreme Residency

Size: 910.23 Sq Ft

Bedrooms: 1

Bathrooms: 2

Price: 690,000

Building: Supreme Residency

Balcony: Yes

Parking: 1

Title Deed: Available
Pics: Available
Viewing: On Short Notice

For More Info & Viewing Call:

Istaqrar Haider

052 553 1548

050 295 0631

--

*Best Regards*

 *Disclaimer:*
* If you are not the intended recipient, any copying, distribution or use
of this email or its attachments, or of the information contained therein,
is strictly prohibited; please destroy this email and its attachments and
notify us immediately. If you have received this massage in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply email.*

 "Attention all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property
faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of
reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of
buyers."

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.