10 Units Of 01 Bedroom W.B Rent 55000 ~ 58000
04 Units Of 01 Bedroom W.O.B Rent 52000 ~ 55000
10 Units Of Studio Apartment W.O.B Rent 38000 ~ 40000

*Note: Rent is different because of Size and Balcony.
Best for Company Staff

--

*Best Regards*

*Istaqrar Haider*

+971 52 553 1548

*Property Consultant*

 A  SEVEN  GROUP  PROPERTIES  BROKERS

Russia Cluster V03, Office No. 11 | International City, Dubai | United Arab
Emirates

Tel: +971-4-4574374 | Fax: +971-4-4574375 | Web: www.a7properties.com

Mobile: +971 52 553 1548| O.R.N: 11647 |
 *Disclaimer:*
* If you are not the intended recipient, any copying, distribution or use
of this email or its attachments, or of the information contained therein,
is strictly prohibited; please destroy this email and its attachments and
notify us immediately. If you have received this massage in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply email.*

 "Attention all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property
faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of
reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of
buyers."

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.