*Amazing Deal *

*Full Commission yours *

*IMPZ lakeside Fully Furnished Studio Rented 49K 12 chqs  till dec 17 price
405K *

*IMPZ lakeside Fully Furnished Studio Rented 40K 2 chqs  April 2018 price
405K*

*fell free to call 055 34 99 000 *

--

*      Muhammad Khalid *

*   Mob: +971 55  34 99 000 | Office:  +971 4 4315109    **Fax:  +971 4
4315108 | BBM Pin: 27452846| Email: dubaigoodl...@gmail.com
<goodluck...@gmail.com>*
*    Whats Up:  +97155 34 99 000 | Facebook: khalidgoodluc...@gmail.com
<goodluck...@gmail.com>*

*Get Social Connect With Me On   *[image: Google] <goodluckre...@gmail.com>
 [image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/Khalidgoodluck> [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/khalidgood.luckre> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/nhome/?report%2Esuccess=IPU3GBwY7OxtPCpDcQ8yFG8zcHH14lbcAIt199CI-sJ1-9KUzlzqK9Ce-j0ZI4JbVXdr>

*Landlords/Property Owners,please list your properties with us for
immediate results.*

*NOTE: Please SMS or e mail if i can't answer your call. I will reply to
you promptly.*

*NOTE: If you do not wish to receive any more emails from us, please reply
to this email with the subject REMOVE FROM LIST or UNSUBSCRIBE. I am
sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience.*

Fantastic real estate opportunities, all in one group: "Dubai Business Bay
Properties"
Share it with your friends and colleagues. Free to join.
Visit our group at: http://groups.google.com/group/businessbay-properties?hl=en

---
"Business Bay Properties" group.
to businessbay-properties+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.