On Monday 25 February 2008 22:02, Vladimir Dronnikov wrote:
> I've tried LPD from SVN 21112 and it worked fine.
>
> And of course I do not urge you to apply the last patch. I just wanna
> share as soon as possible an idea which has come recently and may be
> much more fruitful.

It's very nice to have active developers, but there is a limit
for everything. I am just asking you to not send patches too often
(like every 2-3 hours)  :)
Don't hurry. Look at the code a bit more, go drink coffee
or sleep, review again. Let it mature. Then send.

Thanks for lpd, I like its design a lot.
--
vda