Hi Alexander.

If your console is supposed to be a serial port, then you have a problem with inittab. Your inittab, seems to be meant for virtual terminal, with tty1 as the console, and ctlr-alt-del setting.

If you use a serial port, you must uncomment the line with ttyS0 in the inittab and comment anything related to virtual terminal (tty1..tty8).

    Hope this helps.    Didier