On 10.09.2012 20:36, Michael Conrad wrote:
> On 9/10/2012 11:46 AM, Michael Tokarev wrote:
[]
>> Please stop fixing a non-issue.  This GCC warning is wrong.
>> This has been discussed several times, and exactly the same
>> patch has been proposed several times too.
>
> Actually, that half of his patch *is* legitimate.  It's a bug.

Oh. Yeah. there's one place which were identified in one of
the previous patches which tried to address this problem.

Please excuse me for not looking close enough and for making
premature and harsh comments.  I was very angry this morning
due to unrelated issues, I shouldn't reply to emails in that
bad mood.

I stand corrected.  And indeed, this patch looks right.

Thank you!

/mjt