Here i implemented a solution for a very specific problem i had to deal with.
So I'm not sure wether it makes sence to include it in busybox.

The ubiscanvol program allows one to scan a mtd device for existing ubi volume
names, before ubiattach has taken place.
The code was based on the nanddump applet, I think some code fragments of
nanddump are still in there which could be cleaned up further. But for now I
stopped at the point where it is functional ;-).

Sven Eisenberg
Advanced Development

Novero GmbH
Meesmannstr. 103 | 44807 Bochum | Germany
sven.eisenb...@novero.com<mailto:sven.eisenb...@novero.com> |
www.novero.com<http://www.novero.com/>

Novero GmbH | Parsevalstr. 7a | 40468 Düsseldorf | Germany | Amtsgericht
Düsseldorf | HRB 58283 | Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 814973142 |
Geschäftsführer: Freddie Geier

A Laird business www.lairdtech.com<http://www.lairdtech.com/>

[Laird Logo Strapline.COLOR.CMYK.PNG]

Follow us:  [LinkedinEmail]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/laird-technologies>   [TwitterEmail]
<https://twitter.com/LairdTech>   [fbemail]
<https://www.facebook.com/lairdtech>    [youtube_24x24]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lairdtech>

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT IS OF A PROPRIETARY NATURE AND IS
INTENDED TO BE KEPT CONFIDENTIAL BETWEEN THE SENDER AND THE INTENDED RECIPIENT.
IT MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED OR USED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF LAIRD
TECHNOLOGIES.