Good evening all!  I am trying to move files from one location to
another while preserving the path.  If I search for a directory, it
seems like I have found the correct syntax:

find "/usr/local/share/man" -type d -execdir mv -- {} "/opt/test" \;

However, if I try to move files, I can't seem to figure it out:

find "/tmp/test" -type f \( -name \*.typelib -o -name \*.gir \)
-execdir mv -- {} "/opt/test/" \;

To which I get "No such file or directory" or "Not a directory" error.
Using syntax based on this post:

https://superuser.com/questions/596876/how-to-find-a-file-and-move-it-into-the-directory-it-was-found-in

But it seems like it was working in that post because it was GNU find,
not BB find.  Any help to resolve this would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks,
Dave