(https://git.busybox.net/busybox/commit/?id=4eed2c6c5092ed95b8ee6d994106c54a9fc6ed3e)

I don't like this. I don't like these size info to be put on the titles
of config options. A few reasons:
* It can give a false impression that the size of the final busybox
  binary is the size of these applets summed up, but it's actually not.
  (Some code can share among applets)
* The sizes are CPU architecture dependent.
* How the sizes are measured are even unclear. So, does the size include
  all optional features of the applet, or is it only the basic
  functionality?

If I were to mention the size in menuconfig, I would put in the help
texts of the config options, rather than their titles. And be clear how
the size is measured, for example:

   CONFIG_BINZIP2
   (Adds about 8.8kB on i686, for bzip2 decompression code)
   CONFIG_BZIP2
   (Adds about 18kB on i686, for bzip2 compression and decompression code)

Or alternatively, don't mention the size at all.