Greetings Denys,

> Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2018 at 9:03 PM
> From: "Denys Vlasenko" <vda.li...@googlemail.com>
> To: daggs <da...@gmx.com>
> Cc: busybox <busybox@busybox.net>
> Subject: Re: adding lineno implementation

> >> I applied an implementation to busybox git, please "git pull" and take a
> >> look.
> >
> > I see, you've committed support for lineno for ash, I'm using hush for bash
> > emulation
>
> BTW, I would like to know where hush finds its uses.
> What are you using it for (what project)?

in my work place, we have a small image running several diag scripts over
busybox, sometimes of the scripts gets stuck, so a counter based prints system
was created using scripts to help debug such issues.
problem is counter based is useless when it comes to loops and funcs. lineno is
better.

again, thanks for the help.

Dagg.