From: busybox [mailto:busybox-boun...@busybox.net] On Behalf Of Jorgensen, Erik
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 10:19 AM
To: busybox <busybox@busybox.net>
Subject: Building for Windows

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but does anyone have a step-by-step
for building BusyBox for Win32 with Windows style globbing? I know the binaries
are now available, but I am trying to be more self-sufficient.

My plan is to build under Ubuntu on Windows 10.

Thanks!

Jorg

Erik 'Jorg' Jorgensen
Support Systems Administrator - Principal
Vended Applications Support Services
Division of IT
University of Missouri - Columbia
jor...@missouri.edu
573.882.5974
"I need applause." - Jerry Lewis, 1926 - 2017, R.I.P.