Hi,

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 02:13:24AM +0200, Aaro Koskinen wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 12, 2018 at 05:22:05PM -0600, Gavin Howard wrote:
> > Over the past month or so, I have written a standalone bc. I have
> > written it so it could be integrated into busybox/toybox, etc on an
> > automated basis (ie, I submit a new release soon before a busybox
> > release). Would you be interested?
>
> Where is the source?

FWIW, as an user I would be happy to see "bc" applet in busybox, as
it's needed to build the Linux kernel, so mandatory for any minimal
self-hosting busybox-based Linux systems. Also GNU bc is not well these
days, the latest release broke cross-compilation, and also added depencies
to other GNU extensions/tools.

A.