Hi,

I thought there was a problem related MIME type of html file without
extension, being considered as 'application/octet-stream' by httpd,it
would seems the problem is more specifically that they are attributed a
wrong Content-Type header.

As an answer to that the developer of Datenstrom Yellow suggested a
patch for httpd: No Content-Type header if MIME type is unknown

Here is a link to the patch diff :
https://github.com/datenstrom/yellow/issues/317#issuecomment-378219514

That would solve the issue with html files without extension being
attributed the wrong Content-Type header

I know it would have been better to submit changes to busybox git, but I
don't know how.

Note : Looking into that made me wonder, is it possible to change the
MIME type attributed to files without extension from httpd.conf ? I saw
that it is possible to edit Mime type associations for specific
extensions, is there a wild card or something for those without one ?

xisd: