Am 02.05.19 um 08:50 schrieb Ron Yorston:
Yoshi,

Sorry for the late response.

You wrote:
I tried to access the URL below, but I cannot access to it successfully.
https://busybox.net/downloads/binaries/latest/
Yes, that directory doesn't seem to exist.  Is there a link to it on
the website?  If so it should be fixed.

Could you kindly tell me how to download latest exe file of BusyBox?
Windows 10 版のメールから送信
If you're looking for a Windows executable, they aren't available on
the mainstream BusyBox site.

Did someone package a static binary (musl) of BusyBox for WSL yet?

New builds of Win 10 allow for the import of a "backup" of a linux system atop of WSL from a tarball. This would be a great way of initially distributing busybox for WSL without using the Windows store.

Yours,
Mattias

I maintain a (limited) port of BusyBox for Windows.  This web page
describes it and has links to executables:

    https://frippery.org/busybox

In particular, the latest binaries are:

    https://frippery.org/files/busybox/busybox.exe
    https://frippery.org/files/busybox/busybox64.exe

Hope that helps,

Ron

Mattias Schlenker - Freier IT-Fachredakteur und -autor
redakt...@mattiasschlenker.de

Mattias Schlenker - IT-Consulting, Softwareentwicklung
consult...@mattiasschlenker.de

August-Bebel-Str. 74 - D-04275 LEIPZIG - GERMANY

https://github.com/mschlenker
http://www.mattiasschlenker.de/
http://www.arduino-hausautomation.de/