Hi all,

I've found a case where `timeout` in busybox (as found in the Alpine
container image) doesn't kill processes that I'd expect it to. This
is, at minimum, a notable difference from the `timeout` command in GNU
coreutils, and possibly a bug.

A minimal reproducer:
Spawn an alpine container, apk add python3, then run:
timeout 2 python3 -c 'import subprocess; subprocess.run(["cat"])'; ps ax

Note that "cat" still appears in the output, even though the parent
Python process was killed.

Installing GNU coreutils, or doing the above on a container/host with
GNU coreutils preinstalled kills both processes (cat and python3).

Is this intentional behavior, and if not, is there a better place to
file a bug report?

Thanks,
Rick