From: nya...@gmail.com
Sent: September 23, 2020 00:12
To: busybox@busybox.net
Subject: Fwd: find and symlinks

I'm having a weird issue with find outputting strange paths when there are symlinks in the directory.

In a directory /foo/bar with a link "baz" to "..data/baz", `find /foo/bar -type f` outputs something like
/foo/bar/..2020_09_21_21_23_25.153608192/baz

find /foo/bar without predicates returns
/foo/bar/baz # <- this is what I'm trying to get
/foo/bar/..data # <- not these
/foo/bar/..data/baz # <-/

This is happening in a container on Kubernetes, with busybox 1.30. I don't have this problem on my local workstation, without docker involvement but busybox 1.31.
Is this a known issue?
--
Judson Lester