As some of you may know my home was flooded on may 26th 2015.I need to hire
an insurance adjuster so FEMA wont screw me on my claim.I would also like
to hire a photographer to help with taking and uploading photo,s to
validate my claim .Anyone interested can call Laquinta Inn at832-595-6111
room108 after 7:30pm.Flood Insurance prep after the flood is a major
pain.Tower appears to be ok,Lost a lot of personal  stuff non of which has
any great cash value.Also 1 60 amp dc supply.New bed also lost due to
electronic damage.Best 73s de AA5OA.House is not habitable due to drywall
damage will be broke soon.Cant make the event this upcoming weekend.