BeforeI start the Internet search . Does anyone have the following items
theywould like to sell .  3x 90 degree pl25 adapters ?  2 x12 inch double
female bulkhead adapters ?  1 x.36 inch  Strain relief SMA  female to UHF
female cable adapter .  Fora handheld ham to be connected to the outside
antenna .  1 x36 inch strain relief UHF female  to UHF female cable for a cb
radio to be connected toits own outside radio .  Ihave the antenna mast up as
high as I can get it .  With a DBJ-2 antennaon it just working on getting the
cabling in place .  All cable I have installed so far is rg213 marine grade
white coax Thanks