From: BVARC [mailto:bvarc-boun...@bvarc.org] On Behalf Of Rick Hiller via
BVARC
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 7:07 AM
To: 'BRAZOS VALLEY AMATEUR RADIO CLUB'; h...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [BVARC] Local Aluminum suppliers

The TDXS reflector had a thread over the weekend about aluminum.  One chap
chimed in with some local references, which I thought some could use.

The first one - Metal Super Markets (web site) looks very promising at
Hempstead Hwy and Pinemont.

I buy all of my stuff online e-bay and DX Engineering, so I cannot vouch for
the companies listed.

GL and hope it works out for you.   Enjoy.Rick - w5RH

<http://metalsupermarkets.com/houston-northwest/metals/>

<http://www.trident-metals.com/index.shtml>  has Houston location

<http://www.ocaluminuminc.com/>

Interesting business. Deals in surplus and scrap too.

<http://www.texasironandmetal.com/steel-tubing-houston/?kmas=1
<http://www.texasironandmetal.com/steel-tubing-houston/?kmas=1&kmca=TX+Iron+
Metal&kmag=Square+Tubing&kmkw=aluminum%20square%20tubing&kmmt=p&gclid=Cj0KEQ
jwiN6sBRDK2vOO_vaRs5cBEiQAfsnJCRmeRuzUi9eb2T5-2GkAm9QBR13tHx5iu8NB9Z6KMLEaAl
058P8HAQ>