Some great deals here!

-------- Original message --------
From: Paul Frantz <w...@cebridge.net>
Date: 01/21/2016  12:28 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: tdxs-l...@tdxs.net
Subject: [tdxs-list] Items for sale

    #1  Flex

      6300 transceiver with auto tuner. Also includes FlexControl tuning
      knob. Excellent condition, non smoking environment. $1900.

    #2  US
      Tower TX472 Crankup tower. Motorized crank up winch. Includes tilt
      over fixture with manual winch. Local pick up only. Tower is 9
      years old and is currently installed in Tomball. $3000.

    #3  Hy
      Gain HyTower multiband vertical. Includes 160M kit. Local pick up
      only. Currently installed in Tomball, about 10 years old.  $600

      If interested please contact me and we can negotiate.

      73,

      Paul W5PF

<!--
 /* Style Definitions */
        {mso-style-parent:"";
        margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman";
        mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";}
@page Section1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
        mso-header-margin:.5in;