I was able to video several of the presentations at hamfest last weekend.
The video of Pete Olson is on the BVARC Facebook page.  Since the video of
Riley Hollingsworth is of poor audio quality I will not be posting it to
Youtube or any other social media.  The hiss in the video is profound and
distracting, but the speaker can be heard sufficiently well. If you missed
Riley's presentation or just want to hear it again,  send me an email at
bobhawki...@gmail.com and I will be glad to send you a link to download it.
I will ask for that you promise to not upload it to social media of any type
nor distribute it to anyone other than a BVARC member.

I have identified the fixes that need to be made to shoot video with high
quality audio next year and I look forward to bringing well produced, high
quality content video to our Facebook and YouTube pages in the future.

73

Bob Hawkins

bobhawki...@gmail.com

281-827-9135