I turned around and headed home due to high water on Broadway.  A truck or
SUV probably could have made it, but we were down single-file in the left
lane, and when the water reached the floorboards on my car (and was
starting to top the median), I took a turn-around and headed home.

I received a suggestion via our repeater (thanks Matt) to take Harborside
Dr. to the Pelican Island Causeway, instead of continuing on Broadway to
the turn at 51st.  Broadway from 54th through 51st are showing up as red on
Google Maps, but Harborside is clear.  I'll probably do that when I try to
get back later today or Sunday.

73 de Bill, KG5FQX